This is a more modern granny flat with a roof to suit most modern styles of home. A good example to show that any granny flat should complement the existing home on the property. This is the same reason separate garages should also be complimentary to the main house on a property. Turn your home into an estate not just a mix-up of non-related buildings. Lake2country can design a granny flat of any style as a custom design if nothing in our stock plans suits your home.
The State Environmental Planning Policy (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 encourages the development of secondary dwellings, commonly known as granny flats, by:
- Allowing granny flats to be approved as complying development in 10 days;
- Allowing granny flats to be built in all residential zones;
- Setting clear standards for the development of granny flats.
- Building Type : Granny Flat
- Stories: 1
- Area Sqm: 60
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Areas Serviced: NSW, Lake & Country
- Phone Number: 1300 106 700